Crystal Fix All is a crystal clear, neutral, elastic, single component sealant/adhesive based on SMX® Hybrid Polymer technology.
Characteristics of Crystal Fix All
- Completely transparant
- Outstanding bond strength on nearly all surfaces
- High performance mechanical properties
- Very easy to tool and finish
- Good extrudability even at low temperatures
- Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halo.
- All interior and exterior bonding and sealing applications
- Transparent and elastic bonding in many different construction and
- Invisible bonding of glass and other transparent materials.
- Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
- Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
- Use Fix All Cleaner immediately after application and before curing
- Crystal Fix All may be overpainted, however due to the large number
of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility
test before application. The drying time of alkyd resin based paints
- Due to the wide variety of possible substrates, Soudal recommends a preliminary compatibility test.
- Can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, polycarbonate,
etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. We recommend a preliminary compatibility test.
- Not suitable for dilatation joints
- Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is possible or in sanitary applications.
- Displays very good UV stability but may discolour in extreme conditions or after long term exposure.
- This product cannot be used as a glazing sealant.
- Cannot be used on natural stone. The adhesion surface will discolour under influence of the sealant (looks wet). This will look visible through the crystal clear sealant which will look like staining has occurred.