Pro30D Waterproof Wood Adhesive is a ready to use PVA-based wood adhesive with a high durability (D3).
- Easy to apply
- Transparent when dry
- High bond strength
- Fast drying
- Resistant to high temperatures
- Interior applications with frequent short-term exposure of the bonds to running or condensed water
- Interior applications with long-term exposure of the bonds to high humidity
- Exterior applications which are not exposed to weather
- Manufacturing of door and window-frames that need to meet class D3 according to EN204.
- Bonding of wood, board, chipboard, veneer Mounting of soft wood
- Construction bonding such as mortise and tenon joints, punches, etc.
- Stationary edge-banding with veneers, plastic laminates and solid wood strips
- Surface bonding of decor-finish film, HPL and CPL to chipboard, MDF and Triplex
- Bonding joints in boards and block bonding of softwood, hardwood and chipboard
Directions for use
- Method: apply the adhesive by means of a brush, notched trowel or mechanically to one of the to be bonded substrates. Join the parts together and press for 1 - 2 hours.
- Application temperature: Temperature of working space, adhesive and substrates 18°C to 20°C
- Pressing times: if applicable; the curing time depends strongly on the used kind of wood, temperature, amount of adhesive, the porosity of the materials to be bonded and the production rate.
- Clean: Uncured Pro30D Waterproof Wood
- Adhesive may be removed from materials and tools with water. However, cured adhesive must be removed mechanically.
- Repair: with Pro30D Waterproof Wood Adhesive
Please see our full range of Adhesives and Sealants.