Everbuild Silver Aluminium Tape
EVERBUILD Mammoth Aluminium Tape is a heat and light reflective foil tape, heat resistant to 1800C and fame resistant to class O. Excellent moisture resistance, ideal for use as a vapour barrier between foil faced insulation panels in roof and wall applications, duct sealing on all types of air conditioning and ventilation. Protecting wires and pipes from heat.
- High temperature resistance.
- Flame retardant to class O.
- Can be used to seal the edges of insulated glass units.
- Do not use on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticiser.
- It is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact technical services for advice.
Ensure surfaces to which tape is to be applied are clean sound and dry. Remove outer packaging from roll of tape. Peel required amount of tape from roll pressing firmly into place while unrolling. Tear off or cut with a knife when finished.
|Adhesive||Hot melt rubber|
|Type Of Film||30 micron Aluminium foil|
|Tensile Strength||20.0 N/cm|
|Water Vapour Transmission||2 gr/ m² / 24hr|
|Service Temperature||-30°C to +85°C|
|Peel Adhesion||Open 9 N/cm. Closed 9 N/cm|
Store in cool dry conditions between 5 and 250C. Safe in normal use however as a precaution keep polythene outer packaging away from children.
Shelf life 36 months from date of manufacture.