EVERBUILD PTFE Water Tape is a non-adhesive tape for use with threaded fittings and compression joints on all types of water pipes, compressed air cooling and hydraulic systems.
Benefits of PTFE Water Tape
- WRAS and EN751-3 approved.
- Complies with BS7786 1995 Grade L.
- Do not use on pipes, which contain liquid oxygen or flourine.
- Do not use on pressure greater than 30 bar
- It is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact technical services for advice.
Remove any dirt, grease or metal shavings from threads. Apply the PTFE tape on the joint following the inclination of the thread overlapping by ½ to ¾ tape width (depending on thickness required). Apply tape with an even firm tension to ensure tight fitting around the thread.
|Type Of Film||PTFE (Polytetraflouroethylene)|
|Service Temperature||-200 to +260°C|
|Pressure Resistance||Max 30 bar|
Store in cool dry conditions between 5 and 250C. Safe in normal use however as a precaution keep polythene outer packaging away from children.
Indefinite shelf life when stored as advised.