Fix All Ultra Tack is a high quality, neutral, elastic, 1-component adhesive sealant based on SMX® Hybrid Polymer technology with an extremely high initial tack.
- Extreme high initial tack.
- Fast curing.
- Good workability with included triangular shaped nozzle.
- High shear strength after full cure (no primer)
- Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable.
- No odour.
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids.
- Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance.
- Excellent adhesion on nearly all surfaces, even if slightly moist.
Bonding in building and metal industry.
Elastic bonding of objects, panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates.
For bonded facade panels we refer to the Soudal Panel System.
Elastic structural bonding in automotive applications: buses, trains, trucks, caravans, ship-building.
Directions for use
Application method: Apply the adhesive with a caulking gun onto one surface in beads or dabs (every 15 cm). Always apply adhesive to the edges and corners of panels. Press the surfaces together and batten down with a rubber hammer. Support of the bonded materials may be required. The bond can be fully loaded after 24-48 hours.
Cleaning: Clean with white spirit or Surface Cleaner immediately after use.
Finishing: With a soapy solution or Soudal
Finishing Solution before skinning.
Repair: With the same material
Please see our entire Soudal range