FIX All High Tack is a high quality, single component joint sealant with high adhesive strength. It is based on SMX® Hybrid Polymer technology.
- High initial tack reducing the need for initial support.
- Fast curing, quick build-up of end strength, high sheer strength after full cure (no primer)
- Easy to apply and easy to tool and finish
- Remains elastic after curing
- No odour
- Does not contain isocyanates, silicones nor solvents
- Paintable with all water based paints
- Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance
- Good adhesion on wet substrates.
Directions for use
Minimal width: 2mm (bonding) 5mm (joints)
Maximal width: 10mm (bonding) 30mm (joints)
Minimum depth: 5mm (joints)
Recommendation: width of joint = 2x depth of joint
Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
Cleaning: Fix ALL Cleaner immediately after
application and before curing
Tooling: with soapy solution before skin formation
Repair with: FIX ALL High tack
FIX ALL High Tack may be painted, however due to the large number of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility test
before application. The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
FIX ALL High Tack can be applied to a wide variety of substrates: plastics, polycarbonate, etc (may differ from manufacturer from manufacturer). For optimum adhesion the use of Surface Activator is recommended. This product cannot be used as a glazing sealant.
FIX ALL High Tack can be used for bonding of natural stone, but it cannot be used as a joint sealant on this type of surface.
FIX ALL High Tack can only be used on the bottom of natural stone tiles.
When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials.
Please see our entire Soudal range