Soudafoam 1K B3 Expanding Foam
Soudafoam 1K B3 expanding foam is hand applied expanding foam. Perfect for the DIY enthusiast to the main contractor, coming in a ready to use can with application nozzle, most of all no gun is needed.
Hand held expanding PU foam is a one component, expanding, ready to use polyurethane foam with propellants which are completely harmless to the ozone layer.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP)
- High thermal insulation (fire class DIN 4102 B3)
- High acoustical insulation (acoustic rating – 58 dB)
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion)
- Installation of window and door frames
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- Creation of a soundproof screen
- Mounting and sealing of window and door frames
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions
- Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
- Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems
Direction For Use
- Method: aerosol can, shake well before use
- Application temperature: +5°C to +30°C
- Clean: with Gun & Foam cleaner before curing
- Repair: with Soudafoam 1K
Not what you are looking for then checkout all our sealants and adhesives.