Everbuild PVC Insulation Tape is flame retardant, easy to unwind and provides insulation to most electrical wires. Manufactured to: BSEN 60454 Type 2 & IEC454-2
Benefits of PVC Insulation Tape
- Available in a variety of colours.
- Flame retardant.
- Manufactured to BS EN60454 Type 2 and IEC454-
- Do not use on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticiser.
- Always check rating of cable to be insulated.
- It is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact technical services for advice.
Ensure surfaces to which tape is to be applied are clean, sound and dry. Remove outer packaging from roll of tape.
Peel required amount of tape from roll pressing firmly into place while unrolling ensuring all bare wire is covered. Cut with a knife or tear off when finished.
|Type Of Film||PVC|
|Tensile Strength||2.5 Kg/com|
|Elongation @ Break||200%|
|Dielectric Strength||1250 volts/mil|
|Dielectric Breakdown||6500 volts|
Store in cool dry conditions between 5 and 250C. Safe in normal use however as a precaution keep polythene outer packaging away from children.
36 months from date of manufacture.