EVERBUILD Powerful Grip Tape is a polyester reinforced double-sided tape with a powerful synthetic rubber adhesive designed for bonding almost any material. Powerful Grip tape has extremely high bond strength, can be used indoor and outdoor and is totally weatherproof when applied.
Benefits of Power Grip Tape
- Will stick to ceramics, wood, glass, plastics, brickwork, PVC etc.
- Strong initial bond strength.
- Will stick to porous and non porous surfaces.
- Do not use on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticiser.
- Do not use in areas subject to high temperature.
- It is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact technical services for advice.
Ensure surfaces to which tape is to be applied are clean sound and dry. Non porous surfaces i.e. ceramic tiles, PVC, steel etc must be de-greased with white spirits and allowed to dry before application. Remove outer packaging from roll of tape. Peel required amount of tape from roll pressing firmly into place while unrolling. Carefully peel off backing paper from tape. Press item to be bonded firmly into place with even pressure. A secure bond will form immediately, however a full bond strength will be achieved after 48 hours.
|Liner||White siliconised paper (70 mic)|
|Thickness Including Lining Paper||800 mic|
|Tensile Strength||80 N/cm|
|Adhesion To Steel||MS 70 N.25mm LS 40 N/25mm|
|Service Temp||-10 to +75°C|
Store in cool dry conditions between 5 and 250C. Safe in normal use however as a precaution keep polythene outer packaging away from children.
36 months from date of manufacture.