American Duct Tape is a remarkable new tape which is not only thick, strong and 100% waterproof; it also has the most amazing adhesive quality.
American Duct Tape has a multitude of uses including waterproofing and windproofing scaffolding, windows, doors and exposed roofing – it can also be used on vertical and overhead applications due to its unique hold strength.
- Will stick to most common surfaces including polythene.
- Stronger than standard Gaffa tapes.
- Bright Orange for easy recognition.
- Do not use on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticisers
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact technical services for advice.
Ensure surfaces to which tape is to be applied are clean sound and dry. Remove outer packaging from roll of tape. Peel required amount of tape from roll pressing firmly into place while unrolling. Tear off or cut with a knife when finished.
|Adhesive||Calendered Natural Rubber|
|Tensile Strength||35 N/cm|
|Adhesion To Steel||5.0 N/cm|
|Service Temp||-10 to +60°C|
Store in cool dry conditions between 5 and 250C. Safe in normal use however as a precaution keep polythene outer packaging away from children.
36 months from date of manufacture.